In the event that the bezel insert on your Tugela becomes damaged beyond practical use, we do sell replacement bezels that you can easily install yourself. Here are a few tips on how to install a new bezel insert and get it perfect first time:
- Use a knife to get under the old insert. I use a swiss army knife blade. Leverage under the bezel from the crystal side and slide the blade all the way around until it comes loose.
- Clean off all the old glue. I use a product called Dissolve It. Whatever works for you.
- Peel off the sticker of the double-sided tape on the new bezel insert.
- Make sure the bezel is lined up with the dot at the top. You will notice the dot once you remove the old one.
- Stick down the new one. Use your thumb to apply firm pressure to ensure the insert is flush with the bezel and crystal.